Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mini Test Question 2: Environment Writing Lesson



One day, you have received an email that consists of a video from your future self.

“Dear me from the past,
            I am the future you from 20 years in the future. Please pay attention to what I am about to write, it is very important that you watch the video I have attached in this mail. The video shows how the earth would look like in 20 years time. It consists of the causes and effects of global warming. Do not be surprise on how ugly the earth will look like in the video. I am sending you this because I want you to know the importance of conserving and preserving our planet. There is still a little time for you to change things. Please do not ignore this email.

Yours truly,
The future you”

After watching the video, in groups of 5, you are to list down the causes and effect of global warming from the video. You are then required to produce an essay about the causes and effect of global warming. Your essay should be not less than 150 words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment